You won’t believe the updates Valorant made on April fool’s day. Valorant’s April fools prank after the recently released patch notes 06.06 made fans wonder what Valorant’s dystopia would be like. Here are the all details about Valorant Patch Notes Updated On the 1st Of April.
A new patch has been released to add some humorous modifiers to VALORANT in honor of April Fool’s Day. Here is everything that was included in the April Fool’s Day patch for VALORANT.
It’s that one day when no one can be trusted; this year, even Valorant has joined in the April Fools’ Day jokes. We’ve compiled all of the information related to Valorant on April 1 so you won’t get fooled again.
Valorant: Agents of Romance
Agents of Romance will supposedly let players assume the role of a fresh recruit as they through training to become a Valorous agent, just in case it is. Players will develop deep bonds with each of Valorant’s Agents as they live the challenging life of an Agent in Training, acquiring goods, going on dates, and perhaps even rescuing the planet while doing so.
A new 5v1 game mode coming to VALORANT on March 32nd, 2023
For the first time since the game’s release, Cypher has gained complete control in a new April Fools’ cinematic from Riot Games’ VALORANT, continuing the running joke about Cypher being continuously killed off in official media. While it won’t be included in the game, the cinematic shows off a brand-new game mode called “Cypher’s Revenge,” which involves a team of five players trying to destroy a Cypher with radically improved skills in five-versus-one action.
Fake April 1 Patch Notes
Riot released a series of patch notes for a VALORANT update as part of April Fools. At first sight, the list seems fairly typical, but upon closer investigation, These patch notes are simply a practical prank and will not actually bring any additions to the game.
Valorant Patch Notes Updated On 1st Of April include;
- Wingman can now pick up and shoot guns
- say less—our bestie, Wingman, can now pull up onto site with an Op
- Proximity to Brimstone’s beard adds rapid fire
- Brim looked us square in the eye and gave us a good firm handshake and we just couldn’t say no
- VALORANT e-daters in Ranked will automatically be funnelled to a dedicated queue where they can only hear one another’s voice comms
- Cuffing season may be over, but if you and your situationship are tryna link over VALORANT without getting absolutely merked by your teammates, we gotchu fam.
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Shots fired while in spawn will now shoot into enemy spawn
- map control is mid anyway
- Jett dash is now cooldown based instead of charge based and the cooldown is now set to 0.5 seconds
- we love Jett and we love cars so we made her dash cooldown 0.5 seconds. Jett boutta pull up skrt skrt
- Breeze is now the only map, and it comes with cabanas and adirondack chairs
- Your timeshare is once again open for business.
- Suss Teammate Mode: Solo queue with scoreboard and comms turned off
- because like why are you bottom fragging and not using comms — pick a struggle.
- In Game Leads will now get an “aged” effect face filter applied to their Agent
- When I was your age they used to say, “youth is wasted on the young.” Different times.
- You can now progress the Battlepass on your stationary bike
- not you forget to complete the last Battlepass
- Use of “VALORANT Accent” in voice comms is now automatically translated
- We’ve seen the online banter of which is better: Vandal or Phantom. To make the decision easier, we are removing the Vandal from the shop.
- the friendship ended with Vandal now Phantom is your best friend #phantoms4life